Rooting is a process of allowing users of an Android devices like tablet, smart phone and other devices which has android operating system to access the system files.In short Rooting phone means accessing all system files of an Android devices.It is similar as giving administrator privilege in a computer.There are several advantages as well as disadvantages of it.
Why should you root your phone ?
- To gain all access of your phone.
- To manage or increase memory of your phone.
- To avoid limitation of using your phone, because some of the advanced program like Link2SD, Battery Saver(DU), DroidVPN and other program needs root access.
Why Shouldn't you root your phone ?
- After rooting, warranty of your phone's will be terminated or avoided.
Steps to be followed :
- Download SRS Root.
- Install the app SRS Root in your PC.
- Make sure that this enabled the resources of other platforms are google play. I can look at the following path: Menu > Settings > Unknown sources (ON).
- Put your phone on USB Debugging mode (activate checkbox on Settings > Development option > USB debugging or Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging).
- Make sure the Android drivers for your phone are installed in your PC.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
- Run SRS Root in your PC.
- Click on one of the ROOT options in this software, and wait till it’s finished.
- If you want to check if you are already root or superuser in your Android phone or tablet you can download How To Root app from Google Play Store and click over the padlock in the top-right of the screen. It will show you a message about if your device is rooted or not.
Download sources:DOWNLOAD SRS Root
DOWNLOAD SRS Root ( Alterntive link)
Remember, you must root your device at your own risk !!!!